Dundas Power Line: “Experienced High-voltage Electrical Contracting”
Dundas Power Line provides high-voltage electrical contracting services to a wide geographic area including the entire southern half of Ontario.
Dundas Power Line is a Canadian company with 35 years of experience in providing safe and effective high-voltage electrical contracting services to a wide range of commercial and industrial clients.
Let Dundas Power Line take care of your next project with our specialized equipment, dedicated staff and experienced crew of operators.
Our high-voltage electrical contracting services include:
- Overhead power line installations
- Underground power line installations
- Live line Maintenance
- Sub stations
- Street lighting
- Renewable green energy projects
Dundas Power Line has worked on numerous storm calls in the past two decades including:
- The “Ice Storm of 1998” where Dundas Power Line maintained and restored power to 50,000 people in several different communities.
- In October 2012 Dundas Power Line responded to Hurricane Sandy on Long Island in New York State where we worked for twenty-one days with a fifteen-man crew. Before leaving we were given accolades for being a very efficient. hard working Canadian team that was instrumental in restoring power to tens of thousands of people.